[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Marc Vasquez <marc dot vasquez at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN Help with m0n0.
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:49:13 -0400

I have just started using m0n0wall (via CDROM + Floppy boot) on an old
300mhz system with 2 network cards.  Everything is configured so that
the computer has a WAN and LAN.  Both cards are working and are
compatible with FreeBSD.  However, I am having trouble trying to setup
VPN.  I need help getting it to work with my current setup.  I have a
linksys home wireless router, and a DSL connection.  I have a static
address and I am trying to use m0no with this setup.  I have read the
documentation and I am having trouble figuring out how to do this.  I
just want to be able to VPN from work or school and have full access
to my network.  Thanks in advance.

Marc Vasquez
Marc dot Vasquez at gmail dot com