[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc Vasquez <marc dot vasquez at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN Help with m0n0.
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:49:13 -0400
Hello,

I have just started using m0n0wall (via CDROM + Floppy boot) on an old
300mhz system with 2 network cards.  Everything is configured so that
the computer has a WAN and LAN.  Both cards are working and are
compatible with FreeBSD.  However, I am having trouble trying to setup
VPN.  I need help getting it to work with my current setup.  I have a
linksys home wireless router, and a DSL connection.  I have a static
address and I am trying to use m0no with this setup.  I have read the
documentation and I am having trouble figuring out how to do this.  I
just want to be able to VPN from work or school and have full access
to my network.  Thanks in advance.

Marc Vasquez
Marc dot Vasquez at gmail dot com
http://www.marcvasquez.com