[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless network problems
 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:16:28 +1000
Hi Patrik,

You actually replied to Fred's post who gave you a workable, rather
clearly explained answer.  It is down the bottom of this post, as it was
on your last post.

Basically, what you are trying to do isn't supported as was explained.

Not receiving an answer is totally different to not receiving the answer
you were after.  :)

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3343 3889