[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] Strangeness
 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:09:26 +1000
Hi All,

OK.  My bad.  I misread the OPT1 rule that said "disallow all traffic
from OPT1 to LAN" as "Allow All OPT1 traffic to anywhere but LAN".  So,
I needed more port before trying to read again!.

So, problem sorted - no hardware issue, no m0n0wall issue, simply a
HiltonT misreading issue.  :)

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3343 3889