[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] FW: DNS information/error in event log
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
Back on-list.

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Quark IT - Hilton Travis wrote:
> [...]

No, there's no option to have this on the default rule (there probably
should be), so if you need it you'll need to create a specfic rule for it.

I'm actually surprised that the client was able to get the incomplete
packet at all.  Normally a packet is discarded unless all fragments are
present.  A Windows "feature" perhaps. :-)

					Fred Wright