[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Wireless network problems
 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:08:45 +0200
I did replace my network card in the laptop and flashed my senao card
from windows using WinUpdate. The upgrade was successful. The tool
for checking firmware confirms that and also, the dmesg from my system
tells me the firmware version. Still, this problem is running me crazy.
Is 1.1.1 / 1.5.6 the latest working firmware in FreeBSD 4.x?

-Patrik

From: "Seth Rothenberg"