[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Upgrading firmware on Senao card
 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:05:46 +0200
I need to upgrade the firmware on my miniPCI Senao EL-2511MP+ card. As its a miniPCI
im only able to flash the firmware on the WRAP. Have googled and found a little howto
but I need prism2_src to upgrade firmaware.
Quote:

"The next step is to obtain a system that has the HostAP driver and it's associated prism2_srec
utility built with the proper configuration for permanent upgrading of the card frimware."
Source: http://tools.collegeterrace.net/prismfw/

I have tried Manuels m0n0BSD WRAP version but it has no support for this driver.
Can someone help me building a WRAP image with this support built in? Unfortunatle
I dont have the knowledge to do this myself.

- Patrik