[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Anthony Wright" <anthony dot wright at overnetdata dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Used Soekris Boards for Sale in UK - excellent Firewalls/Wireless Routers
 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:58:30 +0100
I have a number of used soekris  boards for sale complete with case. I also have a small number of
UK power supplies and 32MB CF cards for the boards. These are low power single board computers with
PCMCIA and mini-PCI slots and are ideal as firewalls or wireless routers. More information on the
boards can be found at www.soekris.com. The boards are used, but look as new and are in full working
order.

Happy to ship within the UK, buyer pays for shipping.

If you're interested or have some questions, please drop me an email.

Thanks,

Tony Wright.