[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'James W. McKeand'" <james at mckeand dot biz>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Direct TV
 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:56:57 -0400
I was trying to avoid ICS at all costs but I guess that would be an option
if nothing else. I must have had brain fade when there to not remember that
but I've never liked it much. I tried bridging but that didn't work. Now the
question is can a 4801 use the USB as a WAN port? Another client has a 4801
and I don't remember it coming up in the setup menu as a valid interface.
Hmm, a USB/ethernet adaptor would be nice..., google here I come...

Dave