[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Philip Corliss" <pcorliss at tubeart dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal with Bridged Interfaces
 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:00:36 -0700
I noticed today that version 1.1 of m0n0wall has been released. I never
really got any useful help with my initial problem and was wondering if it
had been addressed. Essentially what is happening is that I'm not being
allowed to use Captive Portal on our Wireless AP NIC because my WAN and
Internal Network NICs are bridged. Turning off bridging isn't really an
option at this point. I've included my original message below.

Philip Corliss