[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Matthew Juszczak" <matt at atopia dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RADIUS Logging
 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:15:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

We've been using m0n0wall for a bit now to control a 1024 address pool for wireless access.  The
system works great, except we now require more logging for accountability, specifically username -->
ip address --> mac address mapping.  I assume this is just a modification I could make myself,
following the guide on the website for development, but I wanted to know if anyone had any
recommendations/ideas before I went ahead and added a fourth logging feature?

Thanks,

-MJ