[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Archives ??
 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:14:34 +0200
-------- Message original --------

> I'm a new user of M0n0wall, before, I used to connect my PC directly
> to internet. I have a lot of question about few topics like how to
> configure my firewall or which ftp server do I need to install on my
> linux box to make everything working properly. But as I do not want
> to annoy you, is there a kind of archive site where I can find
> answers to my questions ( hope find 99.99% ) and ask the last one to
> the mailing list ..  :-)

     "The list archives can be viewed and searched at
      http://m0n0.ch/wall/list."

More: configuring an FTP server is another topic! Don't expect to find
the answer here...

-- Vincent

PS : The m0n0wall web site is clear and small enough (compared to other
similar projects), so that every one is advised to look at and read the
content on every page!