[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Michal Harajda <root at unlockers dot sk>
 Cc:  dinesh at alphaque dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] load balancing
 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:24:35 -0400
This is on my todo list for load balancing between two m0n0's. Once done I will
move to balancing two NIC's on the same m0n0.

Using Freevrrpd right now as a test on images but like everyone else it seems I
have been too busy to focus. My goal is to have it done by the end of Sept.

Keep the list posted.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311