[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] dual wan
 Date:  Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:45:57 +1000
You mean "Load Balancing" and "Fail-over" like those multi-WAN routers ???

I hear someone is working on having two m0n0wall setups, load balancing in
that scenario...And gradually it'll develop into further to dual WAN, into
the future.

So, yes, someone is working on something related to it...Give them time to
get it right, and it'll be like m0n0wall itself...A cool easy to use
product! I'm hoping maybe by ver 1.3 it'll be perfected with load balancing
and failover features. (???)

I could help Beta test a dual WAN version of m0n0wall since I have two cable
connections (two different ISPs) at home. : )

Regards
-Stmok