[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Moe" <casel at sympatico dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPPoE
 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:23:41 -0400
Hello this is in response to a question posted a while back on PPPoE not
connecting and logs show:

 mpd: [pppoe] device is now in state DOWN
> mpd: [pppoe] pausing 6 seconds before open
> mpd: [pppoe] device: OPEN event in state DOWN
> mpd: [pppoe] LCP: Down event
> mpd: [pppoe] link: DOWN event

Being a newb with m0n0 and trying numerous things that didn't work, we
finally swapped card assignments and success.
The next step would of been to try different cards, as I stated I am a total
newbie to this so I may just be wasting bandwith, posting this.

Over all I must say that I am very impressed with m0n0 1.1.

Thank you