[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Bottrill <david at bottrill dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Hyperlinks in 1.1
 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:08:49 +0100
I updated to 1.1 last night and was very impressed, I have one minor issue I
can access my M0n0 remotely through a reverse proxy and before in 1.0
everything worked fine. With 1.1 all the hyperlinks seem to be relative to /
which breaks my proxy, I can get the main page, but then anything I click
gives me a page not found because I have an extra level in the URL. I am
using the ProxyPass facility in Apache to do this. It's not life threatening,
but it's useful for remote management, when a VPN isn't an option.

David

--
David Bottrill

www.bottrill.org