[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  gramels <gramels at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall, VOIP, VPN
 Date:  Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:17:07 +0200
ok, though I consider this offtopic here, some hints anyway:

you have to priotoris the rtp protocoll on SIP installations, SIP
itself is uncritical since the payload goes through rtp (wondering
when your customer will complain, have you tested it under heavy
network load?)

RTP ports depend on setting of the SIP devices, if you use asterisk as
an SIP proxy you can set it in rtp.conf.

I guess you just confused SIP and RTP since the 16384 seems to be the
standard port on Ciscos SIP devices.

http://www.voip-info.org is a good starting point