[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian McKerr <brian at mckerrs dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Security Announcements
 Date:  Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:52:04 +1000
Hello all,

    I've searched the archives list and could not find anything related
to this.

my questions are.......

how does the m0n0wall community get notified of any security fixes ?
how are these fixes/patches released etc, are we expected to use the
beta versions in production ? if that is where the patches are applied.
As m0n0 is based on FreeBSD are we (users) expected to keep up to date
with those security announcments and determine if they are applicable ?
If so, thats cool.

I am slightly surprised that there are apparently no bugs in m0n0 or at
least none have been announced.

Brian.