[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc Vasquez <marc dot vasquez at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] Help with Forwarding
 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:24:03 -0400
Hello,

I have successfully setup a m0n0 box that sees the outside world and
allows outgoing connections.  I recenly setup a firewall rule that
says :

Pro: TCP
Source: *
Port 80
Destinaion: my internal server ip addy
port 80

but in the firewall log I get error messages and no one can connect to
my servers.  They are running and I can get them locally, but I must
have setup something wrong.  I have many forwards like this that take
care of many things. Also, i have one that says:

PPTP clients:
Pro: *
Source : *
Port *
Destinaion PPTP clients
Port *

Will that allow incoming VPN connections?  Thank you very much for any help!

Marc Vasquez
--
<<Marc Vasquez>>
Webmaster / Computer Technician