[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Issues
 Date:  Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Ron Rosson wrote:

> Anyone seeing any issues with m0n0wall and and OSX PPTP client connections. I am
> running 10.3.5 on my Powerbook and my soekris 4501 is now running 1.1. I went to
> Factoryu Defaults on b17 before upgrading to 1.1 and then reapplied my setting
> by hand and still no connection.
>
> -Ron
>
> P.S. A copy of my error logs should be in the archive but if any one needs to
> see a copy of the debug output from the PPTP client or what m0n0wall logs please
> request.

The last time you had this trouble, there was strange behavior that I
couldn't reproduce here, but it went away when you reset to defaults.  If
resetting to defaults isn't fixing it this time, then there's no reason to
suppose the old logs are useful.  You'll need *current* logs (with debug
mode on), and perhaps a packet trace.

					Fred Wright