[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian McKerr <brian at mckerrs dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dynamic DNS (Specifcally DynDNS)
 Date:  Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:37:51 +1000
Hello again,

I couldn't find anything definitive on the archives, so I'll post here;

Is there any way m0n0 can update *many* DynDNS custom hosts ?

I saw posts of people asking for this feature, surely this is a
showstopper for lots of people ? Eg how would you cope if you need
www.domain.com and mail.domain.com ?

Last thing I want to do is start hacking my own version 'cause then
updates become laborious and the whole reason I'm thinking of switching
to m0n0 (from OpenBSD) is to save time and effort.

Brian.