[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 To:  'M0n0Wall' list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wireless on 1.1.
 Date:  Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:24:17 -0700
Hello,

I've asked this on the dev list, but didn't receive an answer.  Now
that m0n0wall 1.1 is out I can ask here.

Can someone that is using m0n0wall 1.1 as a wireless access point (Host
AP mode) check to see if the Power Save Mode bug is gone in this new
version.  What you do is set one of your wireless computer network
cards to "Power Save Mode" then let it sit for awhile and see if it
crashes m0n0wall's wireless interface.

I had this problem with 1.0 and had to switch to Pebble to correct it
(I'm having a hard time keeping NoCat running right).  I'm wanting to
switch back to m0n0wall because it has many features that I want to
use.  I don't have any extra hardware here to test on, and before I go
swapping the flash cards on my production systems in the field I want
to make sure I'm all good.

Thanks!