[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  david me <david19702004 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPPoE problems anyone?
 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Manuel
thanks for your post.

I request assistance from a friend of mine living in
Singapore. (he owns both ADSL with local ISP (office
and home)).
I will pass to him another Soekri 4501 with 16MB
compact flash (m0n0 1.0 default setting) to check how.
He is using STARHUB at office and SINGTEL at home as
his ADSL.
He will check this weekend and he will let me know if
he has some problem connecting.
Both connections are PPPoE.
This I hope to be useful for you.
David

PS: My friend in Italy is using two ISP as ADSL
(office/home) as TIN (adsl.tin.it) and NGI
(www.ngi.it) and both was not working BEFORE the
modified 'interfaces.inc' file submitted by Vincent.
Now, with the new files, both connections are OK

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail