[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  marten <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  Jim Berry <jberry at netranom dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Having trouble with wireless (Prism 2.5)
 Date:  Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:05:04 +0200
On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 23:01, Jim Berry wrote:
> Hello all,
>   I'm new to m0n0wall and the list. Im running 1.1 on a pc engines wrap 1c board with an Intersil
Prism 2.5 based mini-pci wireless card. I didn't think m0n0wall even recognised the card untill I
looked in status.php and saw it in the kernel log. I then went back and added an opt1 interface and
selected the mac address of the wireless card. I clicked the box to enable optional 1 interface,
saved and rebooted, but It doesnt seem to be working. I can't see it on any of the wireless clients
in the office. I even ran ministumbler to see if it was broadcasting, but I didn't see it there
either. Am I missing a step here? Any help would be appreciated.

> http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=64&actionargs%5B%5D=81

Marten