[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc Vasquez <marc dot vasquez at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] Using Mono with a game server
 Date:  Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:11:59 -0400
Hello All,

I am experiencing trouble running my Counter Strike server with the
new m0no wall in place.  I have opened the same ports that I had on my
linksys open for the game, but it does something funky.  I don't know
if it is the game server or if it is my firewall, but the port should
be 27015, and my error logs for mono show this:
WAN          6*.**.**.***, port 1366                66.92.233.171,
port 25771 UDP

When I go to check the server using gametiger.com or cstiger.de, I get
that port number showing up as what the server is running on, yet I
havent modified its configuration.  All I have done is add the m0no
wall to my network.  I am posting this here in hope that someone else
has had this problem or has an idea.  I am also going to check with
the game engine makers and see what they say.  Thanks for the help

Marc Vasquez
--
<<Marc Vasquez>>
Webmaster / Computer Technician