[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew J. Erickson" <aje at umn dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall utilities updated
 Date:  Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:57:11 -0500
I can confirm that my WRAP.1D-2 (3 LAN / 1 miniPCI / 64MB DRAM) would
not boot with the image. I tried a web update and writing via USB CF
drive w/ physwritedisk.

It may be the memory, but if m0n0BSD will run on the Soekris 4501 this
should work. I'm willing to test versions for you.

Slightly offtopic, does m0n0BSD include the entire m0n0wall web interface?

Thanks,
Andy