[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?q?Jose=20Iadicicco?= <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive redirect - thoughts on p2p bandwidth {clean}
 Date:  Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:35:02 -0300 (ART)
The Magic Shaper is not working so fine for me (PPPoE 512 kbps downstream and 128 kbps upstream)
Some users with the edonkey takes so much upstream bandwidth and the others cant browse correctly.
I am making manual changes to the queues and trying again.

Greets

Jose

> Also, our wifi mesh isn't up yet - anyone running something like that
> have problems w/ p2p (leeches) killing the bandwidth?  If so, does the
> traffic shaping help enough - or do I need to go "another" route?
>
> Thanks for the time - cool BSD project
>
> -Chad
>

> --
> Message Clean!
> --
> SCS Mail protection
> "*GUNSHIP*" Release

=====
El objetivo escencial del correr es probar los limites de la voluntad humana...

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar