[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Terry Miller" <terry at millfam dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] I hate to sound like a noob
 Date:  Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:14:13 -0500
The address is a computer (XP) and it does have a default
gateway of If I move it to the second subnet it can browse the
internet and receive mail. The other 2 hosts are currently the lan port of
an old router and a wireless access point. I'm just using those for testing
the routing now.

Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
       30       1       30       30       30       30       1
Default Gateway:
Persistent Routes: