[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  "gramels" <gramels at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall, VOIP, VPN
 Date:  Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:30:11 +1000
Hi,

This bloody "need to reply to all to reply to the list" setting in the
m0n0wall lists is bloody annoying.  Its not the first time I did this,
and I know a lot of others have done it too.  :(

As for stress testing, I wanted to have the config checked before I had
him do this, or it would really prove nothing.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3343 3889