[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Terry Miller" <terry at millfam dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall first impressions
 Date:  Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:05:12 -0500
I wrote these articles because someone that I respect kept telling me how
easy to use yet thorough m0n0wall was. I think I was objective, but if
anyone here disagrees I would be glad to either edit the article or post
replies from knowledgeable users. If the information in the articles would
be useful for your documentation project I'd be glad to contribute the text.

http://millfam.org/cms/content/view/20/2/

http://millfam.org/cms/content/view/18/2/

The links are in reverse order of the date written, but the 20/2 article is
much more thorough. Again I hope that everyone on this list thinks the
articles helpful.