[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Maltese <mike at pcmedx dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Federico Krum <federico at thehost dot com dot ar>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] D-Link DWL-520 Rev. E
 Date:  Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:52:52 -0700
Federico Krum wrote:
> Thanks Fred,
>
> But as I can see, this card is not there even having a prism chipset.
> So I have dig google and found this
> http://www.freebsdchina.org/utils/phpMan.php/man/wi/4
>
> There is the card....so...
> Does any body use this card on monowall how can confirm ??

The wi driver only supports the Rev. A and B cards. Perhaps these were
the only ones that used the Prism chip. I'm currently using a Rev. A
card (w/ FreeBSD 4.10) with great success. I don't think you're going to
be able to find one on the shelf (all I've seen are Rev. E); I had to
get mine on eBay.

Mike