[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Coleman" <kevin at gabu dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Setting up HotSpot
 Date:  Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:26:37 -0700
I'd take out the Linksys, put your 192.169.1.0/24 network on the LAN
interface, your DSL/cable modem on the WAN interface, and connect your
Wi-Fi AP to the DMZ interface.

Then create a firewall rule that enables the DMZ to access the WAN. By
default, LAN will be able to access the internet and DMZ will not be
able to access the LAN.

(K)