[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] HOSTAP - default firewall rules
 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:27:27 -0400
This problem has been noted by a few of us but nobody has found a solution
to it as of yet. I posted this bug a while back, it is reproduceable every
time on my soekris 4511 with netgate mini-pci WIC. I have resorted to using
things in bridged mode and accepting that I can't print from my laptop, :-P,
cause it's not on my LAN.

Manuel or Dinesh or Fred? Is there any possible relationship between DHCP
and WEP? Turning on WEP in bridged mode kills DHCP EVERY time on the
wireless network! The tab is there to enable it but no lease is ever given.
My unit is down right now due to a failed upgrade from b17 to 1.1 and I
can't find my console cable because I am in the middle of moving! Argh!

Dave