[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Greg Brown <gregbrown at mindspring dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  can m0n0wall do this?
 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:46:00 -0400
I have a question from a client regarding m0n0wall's capabilities (and
I just ordered my first two soekris boards for my firewalls.. yeah).
Anyway, I have a client with a fairly standard lan (192.168.14.x/24)
who has DSL for Internet access.  This client wants to allow his IP
address, and only his, to get to "anything" on the Internet (for the
record his is a static IP).  The rest of the IP addresses (DHCP) he
wants to allow only to go to two or three very specific URLs to upload
business-related data but nothing else.

Is this possible?  Can I give a range of IP addresses to m0n0 to only
allow certain access while allowing the static pool to go anywhere
they'd like?

Greg