[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Andy Chan <andychan at ziptexhk dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Sonicwall NAT VPN Overlap
 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:08:40 -0400
Not to my knowledge. Sonicwall "overlap" is really just masking different
subnets and retranslating them. If your source A subnet is different than your
dest B subnet you will be ok with m0n0.

If both point A and point B have the same internal subnets, that is an issue.

Unless someone here has found a work-around like Sonicwall has done?

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311