[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?q?Jose=20Iadicicco?= <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>, Monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 Subject:  Magic Shaper doesnt work with Kazaa Lite
 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:50:27 -0300 (ART)
Hi friends, I have tested the Magic Shaper, resulting that it doesnt control the Kazaa traffic,
when I open the Kazaa on one computer the others cant browse the internet fine.
Fred or Justin tested this? A possible solution? I really test it so much and i am sure its not
working fine.

Jose

=====
El objetivo escencial del correr es probar los limites de la voluntad humana...

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar