[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pantheous <pantheous at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  3 nics - a wan and two lans
 Date:  Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:13:58 +0100
I have just added a third nic to my m0n0wall. I would like to have one
nic accepting my inet connection, and the other two serving my two pcs.
Obviously I would like both pcs on a LAN being able to share resources,
and sharing the WAN connection. All three nics are showing up and being
recognised.

Do I need to bridge the Optional 1 interface (OPT1) with the LAN
interface in order to get this to work, or assign the OPT1 interface its
own ip, and create its own set of firewall rules?

Thanks