[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Pantheous <pantheous at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] 3 nics - a wan and two lans
 Date:  Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:37:53 +0100
Ok I've done that and it seems to be working thanks.

LAN is defined an ip under the interfaces tab, and OPT1 isnt which I
guess means they are bridged. Also both interfaces are assigning ips to
the computer with the same subnet and same ip range.

Do I have to define rules for both OPT1 and LAN under the rules section?
It's easy enough to do, but it seems unecessary as the interfaces are