[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pantheous <pantheous at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: AW: [m0n0wall] 3 nics - a wan and two lans
 Date:  Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:00:52 +0100
Oddly enough it stops working if I remove all the rules for OPT1. I have
to add the default LAN net any port any proto any destination rule for
it to work.

However its not a problem, I might as well add rules to both just to be
sure.

I'm more concerned about the rules at the WAN interface anyway.

Thanks