[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dana Spiegel <dana at sociableDESIGN dot com>
 To:  Rodman Frowert <frowertr at i dash 1 dot net>
 Cc:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Setting up HotSpot
 Date:  Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:42:59 -0400
only put the captive portal on 80/443. Everything else (except for
blocked ports) just works without the captive portal. Haven't tried this
configuration (I need to have 20 minutes free to see how it works), but
this is the now standard way to do public free hotspots...

*D a n a   S p i e g e l*
*s o c i a b l e D E S I G N*  *::*  *www.sociableDESIGN.com
<http://www.sociableDESIGN.com>*
123 Bank Street, Suite 510, New York, NY 10014
p  +1 917 402 0422  ::  e  dana at sociableDESIGN dot com
<mailto:dana at sociableDESIGN dot com>