[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Fady Makar" <fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au>
 To:  "'Cimino Vittorio'" <cimino at teamufficio dot it>, "'m0n0wall list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Generic PC Version - m0n0 1.1b17 + snort
 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:16:38 +1000

I am using the Snort version and updating and everything is working fine
but I am looking at the logs and finding this line at all times:

snort: [1:1620:5] BAD TRAFFIC Non-Standard IP protocol [Classification:
Detection of a non-standard protocol or event] [Priority: 2]: {UDP} ->

Any idea what that is as is our IP address and our DNS server this line is repeated like 100 time in
the logs...