[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dana Spiegel <dana at sociableDESIGN dot com>
 To:  Rodman Frowert <frowertr at i dash 1 dot net>
 Cc:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Setting up HotSpot
 Date:  Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:33:02 -0400
This is exactly why I need a little bit of time to look at the interface
and figure it out... I don't know of hand if you can even do what I
suggest below.

*D a n a   S p i e g e l*
*s o c i a b l e D E S I G N*  *::*  *www.sociableDESIGN.com
<http://www.sociableDESIGN.com>*
123 Bank Street, Suite 510, New York, NY 10014
p  +1 917 402 0422  ::  e  dana at sociableDESIGN dot com
<mailto:dana at sociableDESIGN dot com>