[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP over wi0
 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:10:25 -0400
There has been some message traffic concerning DHCP and WEP on wireless. I
am not running this config - just trying to direct to another thread.

I use an external AP for my wireless and don't have a problem getting an IP
as long as I get a connection to the AP - this would also allow me to change
to 802.11a or 802.11g if I wanted to.

James W. McKeand