[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "MyLists at fantasymail dot de" <MyLists at fantasymail dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] insert monowall in a "working" freebsd 4.10 installation?
 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:15:24 -0400
If you mean that you would simply want to take the m0n0 configs, etc and
overwrite those of an existing full 4.10 system, the answer is no.

M0n0 has been "highly" customized.

Now, if you mean that you want to take a PC and over write an existing hard
drive with m0n0 only then yes you can do that with the physwrite (sp?) tool
Manuel has or "dd" under freebsd. then install that drive in your machine as
the Master bootable drive.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311