[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kelly Kur <Kelly at cadcomputer dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Weird PPTP Bug
 Date:  Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:33:07 -0600
I have a DMZ2 setup, DMZ rules are made and it works great problem is that
when I go to establish a VPN connection to one of my companies it connects
fine the first time but after I disconnect and try to reconnect to this
particular company it just sits at the name verification and authentication
and eventually times out and I am forced to reboot the router. I thought
this was their firewall problem but its not because I used a straight to

---