[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  MyLists at fantasymail dot de, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0image_v0.1.1.phps parse error
 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:55:53 -0700
When I look at that script, 172 is a blank line... as it's a command line
script, depending on your php version the #! might not be counted, which
means the line is 173 which is "}"...

I would expect your problem may have to do with unintended line breaks
caused by copy-paste errors etc.

Check that.

m/