[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP over wi0
 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:13:48 -0400
I've seen it way back, I think my original post was pre-1.0 even. I just
never did much with my laptop so it's not been a big issue for me but I am
hoping to put up some hotspot units soon and this problem really needs to be
investigated, I know now that I am not the only one having it. For a while I
thought I was crazy, lol.

Dave