[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal at next hop
 Date:  Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:40:22 +0300
Yes, this is the case. We just need to unload current router from our subnet
to subnet routing and implement authentification for internet access. Actual
net would look like this:

PC(about 400 in 2 subnets) - dumb switch(a lot) - routing switch(3 pieces) -
m0n0(authentification)
---=== [ End of Message ] ===---

Instigater
 - internet