[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "MyLists at fantasymail dot de" <MyLists at fantasymail dot de>
 To:  Ganbold <ganbold at micom dot mng dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu, "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0image_v0.1.1.phps parse error
 Date:  Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:31:25 +0200
Hi Ganbold,

I tryed to replace the lines that you sayed here but i still get the same
parse error. Its strange i cant see any "error" - i  used "touch" to
generete
the file - copy from my browser the php code and used ssh ... edited that
emtpy file with "ee" and pasted the php code in. If i edit that file it
looks
all fine for me. wget or lynx that file directly dont work (it get currupted
with html code). Maybe anyone can make a tar ball that i can wget from
a url please? I cant "see" anything why that not work. It just drive me
crazy o)

Thanks!

Note: A copy is mailed to the guy who published that script.

Regards,
Stefan