[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jon Tackabury" <jtackabury at binaryfortress dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Bridging Question
 Date:  Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:36:17 -0400
Update: I seem to have got the rules to sort of work.  However, I can't get
DHCP to work on that interface.  I created a rule that allows all UDP
traffic anywhere on the OPT2 interface, but in my system log I can see all
the DHCP requests being dropped.  Anyone else ever tried to do this?

Thanks,
Jon