[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Jon Tackabury" <jtackabury at binaryfortress dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Bridging Question
 Date:  Sat, 4 Sep 2004 12:20:45 +0200
I had the same problem with DHCP getting blocked on bridged interfaces. It got solved by changing
the cable from opt1 to opt2 and from opt2 to opt 1. I found out, that the block is only working in

with 2 filtering bridges:

LAN1 with DHCP-Server - m0n01 - s2m-router1--------------------s2m-router2 - m0n02- LAN2

Both m0n0walls are acting as filtering bridge to make voip run smoothly over the 2mbit-s2m

regards,
Holger Bauer